What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Washington Nationals game
- Three seating options: $16 for upper gallery ($21 value); $26 for outfield reserved ($41 value); $36 for baseline reserved ($69 value)
- Baseline reserved and outfield reserved seating options include credit for concessions and merchandise
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here for parking information
- Click to view the full schedule of games and promotions
- Service fees not included in deal price, value, or discount
Dates and Opponents
- Friday, March 31, at 4:05 p.m. (Red Sox – Exhibition Game)
- Monday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Wednesday, April 12, at 4:05 p.m. (Cardinals – $1 hot dogs)
- Tuesday, May 2, at 7:05 p.m. (Diamondbacks)
- Wednesday, May 3, at 7:05 p.m. (Diamondbacks)
This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Nationals fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at Nationals Park
- Impress your friends with facts and trivia. Here’s a handful of figures to get you started: There are 41,546 seats. The hi-def scoreboard is 4,500 square feet. There are more than 600 linear feet of LED ribbon board along the inner bowl. The stadium cast more than $611 million. It was finished in 2008.
- Enjoy the benefits of design by walking around the Park’s vertical circulation ramps. Not only will you witness panoramic views of the riverfront, Navy Yard, and landmarks such as the Washington Monument, but you’ll also see elements inspired by the East Wing of the National Gallery of Art—created by architect I.M. Pei. Another fun design fact? Nationals Park was the first major stadium in the US to be LEED certified.
- Skip the parking lot and take public transportation. Guests can hop on the Green Line and take it to the Navy Yard station, or ride the Orange, Blue, or Silvers Lines to the Capitol South station. From there, it’s just a quick walk to the Park.
The Fine Print