Bat-cracking & ball-snagging sounds fill the air at Nationals Park while fans enjoy the national pastime.
About This Deal
Just like flying squirrels, baseball players are adept at gliding across grassy fields, munching on seeds, and dodging bats in midair. Witness this acrobatic species in its natural habitat with today’s GrouponLive deal for one ticket to a Washington Nationals game at Nationals Park. When you click "Buy" you'll be redirected to an outside website to complete your transaction. See below for more info on fees.
Choose from the following games:
• Against the Houston Astros on Friday, September 9, at 7:05 p.m.
• Against the Houston Astros on Sunday, September 11, at 1:35 p.m.
• Against the Florida Marlins on Saturday, September 17, at 7:05 p.m.
• Against the Atlanta Braves on Friday, September 23, at 7:05 p.m.
Choose from the following seating options:
• For $9, you get an upper-infield gallery ticket (an $18 value).
• For $18, you get an outfield-reserved ticket and $6 in spending credit for merchandise and concessions stands (a $30 total value).
• For $25, you get a left- or right-field corner ticket and $10 in spending credit for merchandise and concessions stands (a $46 total value).
The Nationals deliver mind-blowing pitches and bat-bending wallops, winning a Golden Glove and three Silver Slugger awards since moving to Washington in 2005. Fans can enjoy the game from a choice of three seating areas, cheering as the team boots homers into the stands and gloves buttery popcorn balls. This year, right-handed hurler Jordan Zimmermann leads the pitching staff, fanning 113 batters and maintaining a slim 3.10 ERA over 157 innings. First baseman Michael Morse has posted 71 RBIs and Rockette-kicked 21 balls out of the park over 115 games.
Nationals Park frames panoramic views of the riverfront, Navy Yard, and the Washington Monument with 41,546 seats and the alluring glow of a 4,500-square-foot HD scoreboard. A recently revamped Scoreboard Walk treats talkative tummies to snacks from Blue Smoke and Box Frites, and Kentucky bluegrass whistles down-home melodies into hungry ears.
Note on outside-website fees: An additional fee of $1.50–$4 will be applied to each ticket, as well as a $3.50 order-processing fee for each transaction.