What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Washington Redskins, courtesy of SuperStarTickets.com
- $122 for lower-level end-zone seating on October 25 in sections 109–113 or 130–134 ($138.10 value)
- $180 for club-level sideline seating on October 25 in sections 301–303, 319–324, or 340–342 ($680.55 value)
- $260 for field-level end zone seating on October 25 in sections 4–18 or 25–39, plus food and drinks ($690.70 value)
- $186 for club-level sideline seating on October 4 in sections 301–303, 319–324, or 340–342 ($680.55 value)
- $287 for field-level end zone seating on October 4 in sections 4–18 or 25–39, plus food and drinks ($690.70 value)
The Club Level concourse is enclosed with furnished lounges, big-screen televisions, food courts, and multiple bars. It also features free Wi-Fi. Guests with a ticket for the club level may enjoy the amenities at any time during the event.
SuperStarTickets.com is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Washington Redskins or FedEx Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from SuperStarTickets.com. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
This past offseason, the Redskins made bolstering their offensive line a top priority, which led to drafting tackle Brandon Scherff as their fifth pick in April. At 6’5” and 320 pounds, Scherff’s strength makes him a formidable opponent on the field, and the first guy his teammates always ask to help them move. His joining the team paid off on September 20 when the Redskins beat the Rams, also due in no small part to running backs Matt Jones and Alfred Morris, who picked up more than 180 yards on the ground. In fact, now a few weeks into the season, the Redskins boast one of the best rushing attacks in the league. They’ll unleash that potent run game in late October agains the Buccaneers, whose offense follows the lead of first-overall pick Jameis Winston.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Washington Redskins, FedEx Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Redeem at location. Must provide email at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed no later than 48hr prior to event. Voucher not accepted at event. Limit 4/person for Lower Endzone and Sideline tickets. Limit 6/person for Field Endzone. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Names & prices printed on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.