The British punk legend behind “Rebel Yell” and “White Wedding” treats crowds to hits and cuts from Kings & Queens of the Underground
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Seating: upper or lower grandstands 5 or 6
- What’s included: one Fair admission ticket
- Event held rain or shine
- Click to view the seating chart.
This deal also includes admission to the Washington State Fair. Originated in 1900, this 20-day celebration with food, rides, and entertainment is the largest single annual attraction in the state of Washington.
- The Legend of Billy Idol: After breaking away from the punk band Generation X, the irreverent Idol ushered in the Second British Invasion, aided by MTV. Thankfully for rock fans, Idol’s sneering charm and platinum blonde spikes, not to mention his acid-rain vocals, made him a staple of the network.
- The Hits: “White Wedding,” “Dancing with Myself,” “Rebel Yell,” “Eyes Without a Face”
- His Latest: Musically, 2014’s Kings & Queens of the Underground, complete with the single “Can’t Break Me Down;” literarily, 2014’s Dancing with Myself, Idol’s New York Times Bestselling autobiography
About Washington State Fair
If guests can’t find fun at the Washington State Fair, they must not be looking for it. Every year, the fair keeps its grounds packed with a wide variety of entertainment for the whole family, ranging from livestock shows and animal stunts to carnival games and hair-raising rides. Local food vendors spread throughout the map replenish energy reserves with everything from burgers to Mexican cuisine.
- Plentiful Attractions: Fireworks on Friday nights. Newborn pigs at Piglet Palace. Giant pumpkins, corn, squash and more at the Planting Patch. These are only a few of the attractions families will see when they walk around the fair’s grounds.
- Rides: The Rainer Rush rollercoaster takes thrill-seekers on an exhilarating ride that ascends to 60 feet on a track with sudden curves and an inclined loop. For a tamer ride, visitors can hop onto the Classic Coaster, a wooden relic that debuted in 1935.
- Music and Entertainment: The fair’s stages keep busy with live music from local artists and rib-tickling sets by standup comedians.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required prior to show. Voucher must be redeemed for print-at-home tickets prior to arriving at the Fair. Each ticket purchased must be redeemed separately. Tickets are valid for general seating in Grandstand 5 or 6 Upper or Lower only. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded print-at-home tickets must be presented at the Fair gates and Grandstand entrances; vouchers will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.