Reliving America’s frontier days has been a trying task ever since Hollywood Westerns fell out of vogue and your 10-gallon hat was ruined by that 10-gallon guacamole recipe. Go west with this Groupon.
- Two tickets to the Washington State Fair Rodeo’s Justin Boots Playoffs
- Where: Washington State Fair Events Center
- Seating: Grandstand 1, upper or lower
- Door time: One hour before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Dates and Options
- $40 for fair admission and tickets for two to the Justin Boots Playoffs on Friday, September 6, at 6:30 p.m., which includes admission to a Craig Morgan concert and “Dancin’ in the Dirt Party” after the rodeo (an $80 value)
- $20 for fair admission and tickets for two to the Justin Boots Playoffs on Saturday, September 7, at 1 p.m. (a $40 value)<p>
Washington State Fair Rodeo’s Justin Boots Playoffs
The Washington State Fair Rodeo rings in the end of the rodeo season with the Justin Boots Playoffs, a showcase of the country’s top competitors vying for a trip to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas. Veteran announcers and perennial PRCA Announcer of the Year award-winners Randy Corley and Hadley Barrett call the action for seven events, including saddle bronc, tie-down roping, and bull riding.
After the rodeo on Friday, September 6, fans can remain in the arena for an included Craig Morgan concert. Over the past decade, Morgan has scored more than a dozen top-10 hits, including “Almost Home,” “Tough,” and “Redneck Yacht Club.” At the conclusion of his set, the “Dancin’ in the Dirt Party” gives fans a chance to mingle with some of the rodeo’s riders and ask whether the rodeo clowns are still terrifying without their face paint.
95% of 275 customers recommend
“Had disability and they were very accomadating-thanks :-)”
“Had alot of fun, cant wait till sept”
“I purchased a Groupon for the Demolition Derby. My boyfriend and I had never been before, so it gave us a chance to try something new. We both really enjoyed it,...”
“I purchased a Groupon for the Demolition Derby. My boyfriend and I had never been before, so it gave us a chance to try something new. We both really enjoyed it, and would go again, so we're glad we got the Groupon to try it, and would go again next year.”