Rivers Cuomo leads his power-pop outfit through a set packed with hits and fan favorites, as well as tracks from their latest
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Seating: grandstand section 5 or 6 (upper or lower)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Concert tickets include gate admission to the Washington State Fair.
- Children ages 2 and older require a ticket.
- In 1994: You were playing The Blue Album—stuffed with crunchy power-pop favorites such as “Buddy Holly” and “Say It Ain’t So”—until your CD player burst into flames (that’s why you bought the album 12 times)
- In 1996: You got into street rumbles with rock critics that didn’t grasp the genius of daffy yet dark sophomore album Pinkerton.
- In 2001: At first, you thought bespectacled frontman Rivers Cuomo had gotten too commercial with radio-made hits like “Hash Pipe” and “Island in the Sun,” but then you were grateful that a band as cool as Weezer had found longterm mainstream success.
- In 2002: Those bruised rock critics apologized for missing the boat on Pinkerton and gave you all their advance copies of the equally as weird Maladroit (after giving it good reviews, of course).
- 2003–now: You’ve ingested every colored album of their catalog and know every song by heart. Even better, you’re going to lose your socks when the live show mixes the classics with new tunes from the band’s eleventh studio record, known as The Black Album.
About Washington State Fair
If guests can’t find fun at the Washington State Fair, they must not be looking for it. Every year, the fair keeps its grounds packed with a wide variety of entertainment for the whole family, ranging from livestock shows and animal stunts to carnival games and hair-raising rides. Local food vendors spread throughout the map replenish energy reserves with everything from burgers to Mexican cuisine.
- Plentiful Attractions: Fireworks on Friday nights. Newborn pigs at Piglet Palace. Giant pumpkins, corn, squash and more at the Planting Patch. These are only a few of the attractions families will see when they walk around the fair’s grounds.
- Rides: The Rainer Rush rollercoaster takes thrill-seekers on an exhilarating ride that ascends to 60 feet on a track with sudden curves and an inclined loop. For a tamer ride, visitors can hop onto the Classic Coaster, a wooden relic that debuted in 1935.
- Music and Entertainment: The fair’s stages keep busy with live music from local artists and rib-tickling sets by standup comedians.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required prior to show. Voucher must be redeemed for print-at-home tickets prior to arriving at the Fair. Each ticket purchased must be redeemed separately. Tickets are valid for general seating in Grandstand 5 or 6 Upper or Lower only. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded print-at-home tickets must be presented at the Fair gates and Grandstand entrances; vouchers will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.