What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one ticket to see Washington Symphonic Brass: Renaissance to Rock and Roll, plus a pre-concert demo (up to $25 value)
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- At F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre on Saturday, May 9, at 10:30 a.m.
- At St. Anne’s Church on Sunday, May 10, at 2 p.m.
Children ages 16 and younger are admitted for free.
Renaissance to Rock and Roll
- The Theme: the versatility of brass and its history, from its days in royal courts to its place in rock ‘n’ roll solos
- The Musicians: horn players and percussionists who have played with the likes of the National Symphony, the Baltimore Symphony, and the Philadelphia Orchestra
- The Pre-Concert Demo: before the main event, musicians show off what their horns can do (and how they do it)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Washington Symphonic Brass's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.