- $12.50 for one ticket to see Washington Symphonic Brass: Renaissance to Rock and Roll, plus a pre-concert demo (up to $25 value)
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- At F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre on Saturday, May 9, at 10:30 a.m.
- At St. Anne’s Church on Sunday, May 10, at 2 p.m.
Children ages 16 and younger are admitted for free.
Renaissance to Rock and Roll
- The Theme: the versatility of brass and its history, from its days in royal courts to its place in rock ‘n’ roll solos
- The Musicians: horn players and percussionists who have played with the likes of the National Symphony, the Baltimore Symphony, and the Philadelphia Orchestra
- The Pre-Concert Demo: before the main event, musicians show off what their horns can do (and how they do it)
603 Edmonston Dr.
Rockville, MD 20851
St Anne's Church
199 Duke of Gloucester Street
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Directions