What You'll Get
Sports played with spheres are easier to master than rectangular sports, such as Rubik’s cubing and throwing bricks into windows. Witness how fun spheres can be with today’s deal to see the Washington Wizards play at the Verizon Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $27, you get an upper-level game-day package (up to a $75.55 total value), which includes:
- One ticket for upper-level seating in sections 400–433 (up to a $50.55 value, including all Ticketmaster fees)
A John Wall T-shirt (a $25 value)
- For $69, you get a club-level game-day package (up to a $189.10 total value), which includes:
- One ticket for club-level seating in section 202-205, 210-213, 217-220, or 225-228 (up to a $164.10 value, including all Ticketmaster fees)
- A John Wall t-shirt (a $25 value)
For either seating option, choose from the following games:
* Against the New York Knicks on Wednesday, February 8, at 7 p.m.
* Against the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday, February 22, at 7 p.m.
* Against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday, February 29, at 7 p.m.
The Washington Wizards rouse hometown hoops fans with precise shots and rafter-rattling dunks during a trio of games at the Verizon Center. After a thrilling first season that landed him among the NBA’s top rookies, budding star John Wall returns to the court to bewilder defenders with dazzling passes and by pulling rabbits out of his sneakers. Alongside Wall, guard Nick Young, averaging a team-high 16 points per game this season, leads the Wizards’ offensive attack, while towering shot-blocker JaVale McGee prevents baskets by filling the net with old car mufflers. New Head Coach Randy Wittman, recently promoted from his position as an assistant, anchors the Washington bench with nearly two decades of coaching experience, drawing up intricate trick plays on the table with spaghetti sauce during weekly pasta dinners.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Customers buy through Ticketmaster.com, see additional conditions that apply. Refundable only on day of purchase. Valid only for listed dates. Must purchase together to sit together. Must enter 'groupon' as promo code at checkout. Tickets are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.