What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Washington Wizards basketball game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for upper-level end seating in sections 405–412 or 422–429 (up to $43.40 total value)
- $35 for upper-level center seating in sections 400–404, 413–421, or 430–433 (up to $48.50 total value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Miami Heat on Monday, December 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Utah Jazz on Sunday, December 14, at 6 p.m.
- Against the New York Knicks on Wednesday, January 7 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Brooklyn Nets on Friday, January 16 at 7 p.m.
All options include a Wizards t-shirt ($20 value).
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Ticketmaster website to complete your transaction.
The Scouting Report
Much has been said about the Wizards’ perceived immaturity—even by their own coach. But it’s hard to deny that the team is finally growing. Washington is off to its best start in 30 years, harnessing the leadership of newly acquired veteran Paul Pierce to guide younger stars such as John Wall and Bradley Beal. The team’s cohesion was on display in a recent win over the Cavaliers, when the Wizards didn’t allow a single field goal in the last nine minutes of play to hold onto a 91–78 victory. These games against the Heat and the Jazz will continue to test Washington’s dominance at home, where they have the advantage of hearing their fans cheer and knowing where the extra sports drinks are stashed.
Although the Washington Wizards have changed monikers four times since their founding—they’ve previously played under the banner of the Packers, Zephyrs, and Bullets, the latter of which took home the 1978 NBA World Championship—the franchise has conjured slam dunks in Washington for more than three decades. Several former players have been named among the league’s 50 greatest, leaving a mark on the NBA as indelible as the fake beard superglued to Merlin’s face. Today, throngs of up to 22,000 fans gather at the Verizon Center to cheer on the team swathed in their iconic red, white, and blue uniforms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1ryVsQj. Contact Verizon Center at (202) 628-3200 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code GROUPONWIZ at checkout. Tickets must be printed at home. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.