What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Washington Wizards game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Games and Seating Options
Against the Brooklyn Nets on Friday, November 8, at 7 p.m.
- $29 for one upper-level seat in sections 400-433 (a $36.45 value)
- $55 for one club corner seat in sections 202-205, 210-213, 217-220, or 225-228 (a $124.25 value)
- $109 for one club center seat in sections 200-201, 214-216, or 229 (a $149.80 value)<p>
Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday, November 19, at 7 p.m.
- $19 for one upper-level seat in sections 400-433 (a $26.20 value)
- $39 for one club corner seat in sections 202-205, 210-213, 217-220, or 225-228 (a $47.65 value)
- $55 for one lower corner seat in sections 102-103, 108-109, 113-114, or 119-120 (a $76.25 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
Having snagged a top-six overall pick in each of the past four NBA drafts, the Wizards swoop into a new season behind a roster flush with young stars. The team’s stock of talent showed flashes of its potential throughout the preseason, especially in a showdown with the defending champion Heat on October 15. In that game, Washington checkmated its way to a decisive 100-82 victory in front of an excited home crowd at the Verizon Center. Now, with the regular season set to begin on October 30, the Wizards will continue to defend their home court throughout the first month of the season, including during a battle against the conference rival Nets on November 8. <p>
Although the Washington Wizards have changed monikers four times since their founding—they’ve previously played under the banner of the Packers, Zephyrs, and Bullets, the latter of which took home the 1978 NBA World Championship—the franchise has conjured slam dunks in Washington for more than three decades. Several former players have been named among the league’s 50 greatest, leaving a mark on the NBA as indelible as the fake beard superglued to Merlin’s face. Today, throngs of up to 22,000 fans gather at the Verizon Center to cheer on the team swathed in their iconic red, white, and blue uniforms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through Ticketmaster. Contact Verizon Center at (202) 628-3200 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code "wizards" at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.