- One ticket to see a Washington Wizards game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Seating Options
Against the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday, November 30, at 7 p.m.
- for one ticket for club center seating in sections 200–201, 214–216, or 229 (a value)
- for one ticket for upper-level seating in sections 400–433 (a value)<p>
Against the Denver Nuggets on Monday, December 9, at 7 p.m.
- $17 for one ticket for upper-level seating in sections 400–433 (a $24.20 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
Having snagged a lottery pick in each of the past four NBA drafts, the Wizards swoop into a new season behind a roster flush with young talent. A home court showdown against the Atlanta Hawks on November 30 will give the team a chance to prove its worth in the competitive Southeast Division. Then on December 9, the Wizards host the Denver Nuggets, whose inconsistency on the road this season makes them easy prey for price-gouging hotels and Washington’s starting five. <p>
Although the Washington Wizards have changed monikers four times since their founding—they’ve previously played under the banner of the Packers, Zephyrs, and Bullets, the latter of which took home the 1978 NBA World Championship—the franchise has conjured slam dunks in Washington for more than three decades. Several former players have been named among the league’s 50 greatest, leaving a mark on the NBA as indelible as the fake beard superglued to Merlin’s face. Today, throngs of up to 22,000 fans gather at the Verizon Center to cheer on the team swathed in their iconic red, white, and blue uniforms.