All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Shakespeare Royal Oak
- Where: Starr Jaycee Park
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- $11 to see All’s Well That Ends Well on July 30–August 2 (up to $21.69 value)
- $6 to see As You Like It on August 2–5 (up to $11.34 value)
- All’s Well That Ends Well: Helena loves Bertram, but Bertram couldn’t care less about her. When she heals the ailing king of France, however, she wins the right to marry whomever she chooses. Bertram, though, says he’ll only marry her after she has borne his child and wears his family ring (neither of which he plans to help her do). Thus begins a web of deceit, plotting, and betrayal that equates love with war.
- As You Like It: One of Shakespeare’s most popular comedies weaves the intricate tale of Rosalind, the daughter of a banished duke who falls for a heartthrob. Before the two can profess their love to each other, Rosalind is banished from the court by her uncle, the usurping Duke Frederick, giving cause to plenty of cross dressing, mistaken identities, and the famous monologue “All the world’s a stage.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.