What You'll Get
Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this deal.
- Admission to Waukesha BluesFest
- When: August 9–10 from 1 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Where: Naga-Waukee Park
- Seating: general admission seating under the tent; fold-out chairs and blankets allowed
- Door time: 12:30 p.m. both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full music lineup.<p>
- $15 for two single-day passes, good for either Friday, August 9, or Saturday, August 10 (up to a $30 value). Single-day passes may be used by one person on each day, or by two people on a single day.
- $25 for two weekend passes, good for both Friday, August 9, and Saturday, August 10 (up to a $50 value)<p>
James Hunter Six performs "Minute by Minute"
* 7: the number of years that Waukesha BluesFest has entertained families and music fans * 14: the number of blues, soul, rock, and roots acts * 9.5: the continuous hours of music each day * Where you've seen Friday headliner James Hunter: on every late night show from Leno to Letterman; on tour with Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Willie Nelson, and Van Morrison; in rave reviews from Rolling Stone and The New York Times * What Rolling Stone said about the James Hunter album The Hard Way: "Unbelievably awesome" * What Van Morrison thinks of James Hunter: “He’s one of the best voices and best kept secrets in British R&B and soul.” * Saturday night headliner you wish would play every night: Moreland & Arbuckle * How they make that rocking, bluesy sound: with a cigar-box guitar, true grit vocals, and a harmonica dipped in kerosene * How Nikki Hill makes a splash: with raw roots rock and powerhouse vocals * What Eric Clapton said about "Braille Blues Daddy" Bryan Lee: "One of the best bluesman I've ever heard." * Arts and crafts on display: metal sculpture, paintings, jewelry, wood and leather works, photography, and mixed media * But what if I get hungry?: The festival also features food and beverages from local restaurants
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 10, 2013. Limit 3/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/9 at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Naga-Waukee Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Waukesha BluesFest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12:30pm. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.