What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 404–407 or 438–411 (up to $55.10 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in 200-level or sections 408–409 or 436–437 (up to $72.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
WAVE Love Affair
- The Delfonics: This group practically invented Philadelphia soul with 1968’s buttery “La-La (Means I Love You)” (memorably covered by Prince) and the breezy “Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time)” (covered by New Kids on the Block).
- The Fuzz Band: With a fusion of funk, jazz, R&B, rock, and neo-soul, this energetic act has landed prime gigs performing at Barack Obama’s inaugural ball, opening for the likes of Alicia Keys and Lauryn Hill, and headlining Foxwoods Casino’s New Years bash
- Atlantic Starr: If you’ve ever slow-danced to old-school R&B, chances are you’ve swayed to this band’s two massive hits, “Secret Lovers” and “Always,” which showcase their seamless blend of soul and understated boogie.
- The Impressions: Standard-setters The Impressions, who helped launch the careers of legends Jerry Butler and Curtis Mayfield, headline the evening, tickling ears with lofty melodies from such chart-topping hits as “People Get Ready” and “It’s All Right.”
- Color Me Badd: Millions felt a tick-tock to the heart when this R&B quartet (now a trio, but still as Badd as they wanna be) dropped their 1991 mega-hit, “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
- Also Appearing: GQ | Heatwave | Barbara Lynn | Patti Drew
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.