- One G-Pass to see Wayne Brady
- When: Friday, May 16
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23.50 for balcony right or left, rows MM–SS (up to $47 value)
- $23.50 for balcony center, rows OO–RR (up to $47 value)
- $29 for balcony center, rows HH–NN (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first saw Wayne Brady: on both the British and American versions of the improv comedy game show Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- What made Wayne stand out: while all of the cast members are funny, he might be the best singer and dancer
- Proof of that: Wayne was the only star of the show to take home a Primetime Emmy Award
- And further evidence of those singing talents: his debut album, A Long Time Coming, made the top 20 on the Billboard R & B charts, and his cover of Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna Come” earned a Grammy nomination
- A few of his television roles: he was Barney’s brother on How I Met Your Mother, Liz Lemon’s dreadful date to The Source Awards on 30 Rock, and an extraterrestrial threat on Stargate SG-1
- Probably the most surprising role: a nefarious version of himself on Chappelle’s Show
- Where you’ve seen him lately: as the host of Let’s Make a Deal, or guest judging on So You Think You Can Dance
- What to expect from the show: a comedic performance that utilizes the improvisational talents that made him famous, and plenty of audience participation
- What not to expect: judgment by Drew Carey<p>