What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Wayne Brady
- When: Friday, May 16
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23.50 for balcony right or left, rows MM–SS (up to $47 value)
- $23.50 for balcony center, rows OO–RR (up to $47 value)
- $29 for balcony center, rows HH–NN (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first saw Wayne Brady: on both the British and American versions of the improv comedy game show Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- What made Wayne stand out: while all of the cast members are funny, he might be the best singer and dancer
- Proof of that: Wayne was the only star of the show to take home a Primetime Emmy Award
- And further evidence of those singing talents: his debut album, A Long Time Coming, made the top 20 on the Billboard R & B charts, and his cover of Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna Come” earned a Grammy nomination
- A few of his television roles: he was Barney’s brother on How I Met Your Mother, Liz Lemon’s dreadful date to The Source Awards on 30 Rock, and an extraterrestrial threat on Stargate SG-1
- Probably the most surprising role: a nefarious version of himself on Chappelle’s Show
- Where you’ve seen him lately: as the host of Let’s Make a Deal, or guest judging on So You Think You Can Dance
- What to expect from the show: a comedic performance that utilizes the improvisational talents that made him famous, and plenty of audience participation
- What not to expect: judgment by Drew Carey<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Fox Performing Arts Center on 5/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 7 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.