The charismatic star of Whose Line Is It Anyway? and host of Let’s Make a Deal showcases his standup and improvisational talents
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 1–3
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Prohibited items: Large purses, backpacks, and cameras.
- Free parking; valet available for an additional fee.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His big break: Brady stood out from the pack on the improv comedy game show Whose Line Is It Anyway?, partly due to his singing and dancing—talents that eventually landed him a Primetime Emmy Award.
- Where else you’ve seen him: the host of Let’s Make a Deal, Barney’s brother on How I Met Your Mother, Liz Lemon’s dreadful date to The Source Awards on 30 Rock, an extraterrestrial threat on Stargate SG-1, and—perhaps most surprisingly—a nefarious version of himself on Chappelle’s Show
- What to expect from the show: a comedic performance that utilizes the improvisational talents that made him famous, and plenty of audience participation
The Fine Print