What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra (rows L–Y) (up to $65.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
An Up Close & Personal Conversation with Wayne Newton
- You Know Him As: “Mr. Entertainment,” “The Midnight Idol,” “Mr. Las Vegas,” or perhaps simply “Wayne Newton,” the charismatic crooner with a famously sugary tenor and bubbly wit
- Wayne’s Greatest Hits “Danke Schoen,” “Daddy Don’t You Walk So Fast,” “Red Roses For A Blue Lady”
- What to Expect: An up close and intimate evening with the showbiz legend, who shares stories from his epic career and croons fan-favorite hits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.