What You'll Get
- $9 for one general admission ticket (up to $14.45 value)
- $15 for two general admission tickets (up to $28.90 value)
W.C. Fields Alive in Dixieland
- The Concept: It turns out that the late, great W.C. Fields—vaudeville and silver screen legend known for his curmudgeonly persona and disdain for dogs and kids—didn’t actually die in 1946. In fact, he’s back to his old ways, commanding the stage to conduct waves of belly laughs like he’s still in the Ziegfeld Follies.
- The Show: The resurrected W.C.—whose shaky mental state has him assuming audience members are actually friends and colleagues from the glory days of Old Hollywood—shares hilarious tales of backstage foibles on the set of his final film, Never Give a Sucker an Even Break.
- The Music: Musical virtuoso Ragtime Rick and his Chefs of Dixieland deliver a swinging soundtrack of New Orleans jazz.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.