What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- Includes food, gift bag, and award show
WDB Marketing 10 Year Gala & L.E.G.A.C.Y. Awards
The evening includes a live young entrepreneur pitch, as guests watch three finalists compete for $5,000 in prizes.
- The event: the first annual gala hosted by WDB Marketing to honor, recognize, and provide networking opportunities to local businesses, entrepreneurs, and community leaders
- The host: WDB Marketing, an African American–owned company established in 2006 to provide full-service printing services and marketing to local businesses. In the 10 years since, WDB has serviced more than 2,000 Chicagoland businesses and entrepreneurs.
- The itinerary: Along with a digital networking component (and free food provided by some of WDB’s restaurant clientele), the evening features the presentation of the L.E.G.A.C.Y. Awards, which honors five business owners and community leaders who have helped promote L.E.G.A.C.Y. (Leadership, Education, Growth, Advocacy, Community, and Youth) in the area.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.