All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to We 3 Kings
- When: December 27–31
- Where: El Portal Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25–$55 for side section seating (up to $76 value; price and value vary based on performance date)
- $29–$65 for center section seating (up to $100 value; price and value vary based on performance date)
- $33–$85 for premium section seating in the first three rows (up to $126 value; price and value vary based on performance date)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Wednesday, December 31, at 4 p.m.: admission includes a post-show champagne and dessert reception
- Wednesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.: admission includes complimentary wine, champagne, hors d’oeuvres, and desserts, plus entertainment in the lobby. Those who purchase premium seats also receive a special party favor.
We 3 Kings
- The Theme: a musical celebration of The King of Swing, The King of Rock, and The King of Pop
- The Performers: Lucas Ellis as Frank Sinatra, Shawn Klush as Elvis Presley, and Brandon Michael Jones as Michael Jackson
- Show-Stoppers: chart-topping hits such as “Thriller,” “Viva Las Vegas,” and “My Way”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at El Portal Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects El Portal Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Portal Theatre
If El Portal Theatre looks familiar, that's because it probably is. The legendary space has starred in Modern Family, Glee, and Last Comic Standing, and has guest starred in dozens of piano-recital nightmares. Built as a vaudeville house in 1926, the venue has earned its celebrity status, welcoming performers such as Jason Alexander, Bea Arthur, and The Manhattan Transfer to its stage over the years. After an extensive renovation, El Portal now boasts three stages that host everything from small comedy shows to Broadway performances.