What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 9–13 of mezzanine section A or Z, rows 12–16 of mezzanine section B, or rows 12–15 of mezzanine section Y (up to $42.80 value)
- $31 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 9–14 of mezzanine section C or X (up to $52 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 12–14 of mezzanine section D, E, V, or W (up to $63.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
4th Annual We Are One Mother’s Day Celebration
- Shirley Caesar: She’s the gospel icon who’s earned 11 Grammy Awards, 7 Dove Awards, a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP, and an induction into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame.
- Tim Rogers & The Fellas: This Stellar Award–winning gospel group led by Pastor Tim Rogers captivates crowds with passionate songs of faith such as “Happy,” “Real,” “Angels,” and “Thank You.”
- Bishop William Murphy: He’s the founder of The dReam Center Church in Atlanta, as well as a gospel singer with four studio albums on his résumé. His most recent, 2013’s God Chaser, earned a Grammy nod for Best Gospel Album.
- Also Appearing: Tim Bowman, Jr. | Ricky Dillard | Casey J
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.