What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see We Banjo 3, starting from $15
- General admission
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
We Banjo 3
- Who They Are: Hailing from Galway, Ireland, this banjo-centric quartet consists of two sets of siblings, Enda and Fergal Scahill and Martin and David Howley.
- Their “Celtgrass” Sound: They fuse the folk traditions of their native Ireland with authentic Americana, driven by a combination of stringed instruments—banjo, fiddle, guitar, and mandolin.
- Their Latest Album: 2016’s String Theory debuted at the top of the Billboard World Charts. The collection of songs “sees them hurtle into the wide blue yonder with a kit bag of exceptional tunes and a propulsive wit that tickles at the perimeter of many of their sets,” as described by Irish Times.
The Fine Print