What You'll Get
- One ticket to We Gotta Bingo performance, with a family-style Italian dinner
- When: select dates, July 23–August 1
- Where: Chicago Theater Works
- Door time: one hour minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $33 for regular seating (up to $55 value)
- $36 for premium seating (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Actors Theater of Minnesota's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Actors Theater of Minnesota
Although it’s known for comedies such as the two-man, 24-character A Tuna Christmas, Actors Theater of Minnesota also places a significant emphasis on education and corporate training. The ensemble trains students how to work theatrical media such as improv and writing into their everyday problem-solving skills.