What You'll Get
- $38 for one regular adult ticket for seating to the rear or sides, plus a family-style Italian dinner (up to $64.11 value)
- $44.50 for one premium adult ticket for seating closest to the stage or dance floor, plus a family-style Italian dinner (up to $74.73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- March 5–May 29: Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., and Sundays at 5 p.m.
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”
About "We Gotta Bingo"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.