- $38 for one regular adult ticket for seating to the rear or sides, plus a family-style Italian dinner (up to $64.11 value)
- $44.50 for one premium adult ticket for seating closest to the stage or dance floor, plus a family-style Italian dinner (up to $74.73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- March 5–May 29: Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., and Sundays at 5 p.m.
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”