What You'll Get
- $25 for general admission standing (up to $42 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click here to view the seating chart.
We Love the ’90s Part Deaux
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- C+C Music Factory: Anchored by rapping foreman Freedom Williams, the Factory made listeners obey the commands of mega-hit “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” and move while musing to “Things That Make You Go Hmmm…”
- Quad City DJs: In 1996, these four DJs and MCs initiated their launch sequence with the debut album Get On Up and Dance, fueled by the single “C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train).” Later that year, they hit the stratosphere with the title song (and the rest of the soundtrack) to Space Jam.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.