What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing, a show poster, and a pass that lets you skip the line (up to $45.30 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
WEBN Big Hair Ball: Featuring Jack Russell’s Great White
- When the hard-rock layman first hear Jack Russell: in 1989, when his searing vocals elevated Ian Hunter’s “Once Bitten, Twice Shy” to a smash hit
- What hard-rock veterans already knew: Russell and Great White had been playing their own gritty version of blues rock—and hunting their own seals—since the late ’70s.
- What to expect live: the original lead singer of Great White behind the mic, plowing through decades of classics such as “Rock Me” and “House of Broken Love”
- Who they are: one of the most influential glam-rock acts of all time, whose members intersected with such bands as Faster Pussycat, W.A.S.P., Steppenwolf, and Girl
- What the future holds for them: a whole lot, if their 2012 release Hollywood Forever—their highest-charting album ever—is any indication
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.