- $25 for one ticket to Boosie Badazz (up to $43.52 value)
- When: Tuesday, May 26, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Webster Hall
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- His Sound: hip-hop punctuated by hard-hitting lyrics that undulate over thick beats and smooth R&B hooks. The artist described it as “reality rap,” saying, “Hip Hop music can make you dance and bob your head, but it can’t make you cry or touch your heart like reality rap.”
- Also Known As: Torrence Hatch and Lil Boosie
- Where to Begin: with 2000’s Youngest of da Camp or 2003’s Ghetto Stories, a collaboration with fellow Baton Rouge rapper Webbie
Selected by Nightclub and Bar magazine as the Best Nightclub of 2011 and designated a city landmark in 2008, Webster Hall's holds more than 125 years of history in its four floors, from the Grand Ballroom to the Balcony Lounge. The building’s iconic framework has hosted such major acts as Prince and Mick Jagger and served as a speakeasy, a lecture hall, and a mentor to troubled teenage buildings since its construction in 1886.