- $9 for ticket to Saved by the ’90s, featuring The Bayside Tigers (up to $25.19 value)
- When: Fridays at 10 p.m., now through August 28
- Where: Webster Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 10 p.m.
Saved by the ’90s
- The Band: The Bayside Tigers, a neon-clad quartet that covers everything from Ace of Base to Weezer and Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls. Expect Mariah one moment and Metallica the next.
- The Party: Every Friday all summer long, Webster Hall travels in time to the decade that brought us both Smells Like Teen Spirit and Clueless. Costumes, from slap bracelets to plaid miniskirts, are encouraged.
- What Time Out had to say: “If you want to mosh to “Smells Like Teen Spirit” or are simply looking for an excuse to “save tonight,” a ’90s-themed soiree is a great way to blow off some steam and “give it away, give it away, give it away now.””
Selected by Nightclub and Bar magazine as the Best Nightclub of 2011 and designated a city landmark in 2008, Webster Hall's holds more than 125 years of history in its four floors, from the Grand Ballroom to the Balcony Lounge. The building’s iconic framework has hosted such major acts as Prince and Mick Jagger and served as a speakeasy, a lecture hall, and a mentor to troubled teenage buildings since its construction in 1886.