- $49 for two tickets to Wedding Belles or Pap's Place, plus a buffet or family-style dinner (up to $97.50 value)
- When: any show of your choice from June 10 through August 29
- Where: Guests should arrive at 5pm at the Essenhaus for dinner and will later proceed to Essenhaus Heritage Hall for the show
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. for dinner
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of performances
The year is 1942, and 18-year-old Ima Jean Tatum has just arrived in the tiny Texan town of Eufala Springs to marry her fiance before he is shipped off to war. When she crosses paths with the town's quartet of garden club ladies—Bobrita, Violet, Clendine, and Laura Lee—the well-meaning busybodies take it upon themselves to make sure Ima Jean is married in grand style that very afternoon—but their plans lead to some light-hearted comedic complications.
80-year-old Pap's strength is failing, but his mind is as sharp as ever in this comedy-drama from Focus on the Family radio producer Paul McCusker. Viewing the serious subject of advancing age through an affectionate lens, McCusker challenges Pap's son and his family with a tricky situation: how to care for the elderly man without wounding his pride.
88% of 26 customers recommend
“The food is very good. The playhouse is a small venue, but nice.”
“Don't eat all day........as the food is amazing & you will want to eat, eat, eat!!!!!! :-)”
“Food is excellent and there are many shops to browse in so you should plan for plenty of time there. They also have a nice Inn to stay at.”