- One G-Pass to 1065 The End Presents Weenie Roast ’15 with Stone Temple Pilots, Passion Pit, Bleachers, Atlas Genius, Live, MUTEMATH, Blues Traveler, X Ambassadors, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Iamdynamite, Langhorne Slim, Kopecky, and Scratch N’ Sniff
- When: Saturday, September 12, at 1 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $35.25 value)
- $30 for general-admission pavilion (up to $48.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
1065 The End Presents Weenie Roast ‘15
- Stone Temple Pilots: with Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington now on vocal duties, these alt-grunge rockers bring back hits from their ’90s heyday including “Plush” and “Vasoline,” plus their latest single, “Black Heart”
- Passion Pit: taking their name from an old-timey name for a drive-in theatre, the indietronica trio got together in college and quickly gained a following with falsetto-tinged hits such as “Sleepyhead,” “Take a Walk,” and “Carried Away”
- Bleachers: a side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly gets audiences singing along
- Blues Traveler: expect Grateful Dead-like improvisational skills and harmonica solos galore in a freewheeling live set from the jam band who penned “Run-Around” and “Hook”