What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to 1065 The End Presents Weenie Roast ’15 with Stone Temple Pilots, Passion Pit, Bleachers, Atlas Genius, Live, MUTEMATH, Blues Traveler, X Ambassadors, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Iamdynamite, Langhorne Slim, Kopecky, and Scratch N’ Sniff
- When: Saturday, September 12, at 1 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $35.25 value)
- $30 for general-admission pavilion (up to $48.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
1065 The End Presents Weenie Roast ‘15
- Stone Temple Pilots: with Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington now on vocal duties, these alt-grunge rockers bring back hits from their ’90s heyday including “Plush” and “Vasoline,” plus their latest single, “Black Heart”
- Passion Pit: taking their name from an old-timey name for a drive-in theatre, the indietronica trio got together in college and quickly gained a following with falsetto-tinged hits such as “Sleepyhead,” “Take a Walk,” and “Carried Away”
- Bleachers: a side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly gets audiences singing along
- Blues Traveler: expect Grateful Dead-like improvisational skills and harmonica solos galore in a freewheeling live set from the jam band who penned “Run-Around” and “Hook”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.