What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $34.65 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $34.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s new with Weezer: the band just announced their tenth studio album, Weezer (The White Album), which will be out this spring
- Why fans are excited: they’ll get to hear Weezer add new anthems to a 20-year catalog that already includes “Buddy Holly,” “Say it Ain’t So,” “Hash Pipe,” “Beverly Hills,” “Perfect Situation,” and “Pork and Beans”
- What fans can expect live: to know every word of every song the band plays, including new tracks like “Thank God For Girls,” which came out last year to widespread acclaim
Panic! At The Disco
- What’s new with P!ATD: the Las Vegas band released their highly-anticipated fifth studio album, Death Of A Bachelor, on January 15
- Why fans are excited: the fanbase is pumped to help Panic! celebrate the tenth anniversary of their debut double-platinum album, A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out
- What fans can expect live: a theatrical spectacle featuring songs from the new album—like the current single “Victorious”—and fan-favorites such as “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” and “Miss Jackson”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.