All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Weird Al” Yankovic
- You know “Weird Al” Yankovic as: the legendary four-time Grammy-winning king of pop parody
- Why he has remained current and popular: his virtuoso musicianship, his suprisingly powerful voice, his remarkable music videos, and his ceaselessly witty lyrical wordplay
- Why 2014 was a banner year for him: his 14th album, Mandatory Fun, became the first record of his career to top the charts and the first comedy album in history to debut at #1, aided by a series of eight music videos released in eight days in lieu of releasing one single
- Top treatments on Mandatory Fun: Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” became the grammar-loving “Word Crimes,” Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” became the up-to-the-minute pop-culture spoofing “Tacky,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” became the tool-belt anthem “Handy”
- What The Mandatory World Tour will be like: one part rock concert, one part comedy show, and all parts multimedia extravaganza
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.