All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one rear-section ticket (up to $41.91 value)
- $40 for one middle-section ticket (up to $58.32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
“Weird Al” Yankovic
- You know “Weird Al” Yankovic as: the curly haired accordion-pumping king of pop parody
- Why his schtick has worked for more than three decades: credit is due to his virtuoso musicianship, his oddly powerful voice, his remarkable music videos, and his ceaselessly witty lyrical revisions
- Why 2014 was a banner year for him: his 14th album, Mandatory Fun, became the first record of his career to top the charts, aided by a series of eight music videos in lieu of releasing one single
- Top treatments on Mandatory Fun: Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” became the grammar-loving “Word Crimes,” Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” became the social-media spoofing “Tacky,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” became the tool-belt anthem “Handy”
- What the 2015 Mandatory World Tour was like: one part rock concert and all parts comedy show
- What Weird Al did when he found out some people didn’t attend: say “Apparently, they don’t know the meaning of the word ‘mandatory!!’” and extend it through 2016
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Can't be used in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.