- $20 for one G-Pass to see “Weird Al” Yankovic (up to $35 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Louisville Palace
- Seating: balcony sections 1–4, rows R–AA
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Weird Al” Yankovic
- You know “Weird Al” Yankovic as: the curly haired accordion-pumping king of pop parody
- Why his schtick has worked for more than three decades: credit is due to his virtuoso musicianship, his oddly powerful voice, his remarkable music videos, and his ceaselessly witty lyrical revisions
- Why 2014 was a banner year for him: his 14th album, Mandatory Fun, became the first record of his career to top the charts, aided by a series of eight music videos in lieu of releasing one single
- Top treatments on Mandatory Fun: Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” became the grammar-loving “Word Crimes,” Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” became the social-media spoofing “Tacky,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” became the tool-belt anthem “Handy”
- What The Mandatory World Tour will be like: one part rock concert and all parts comedy show
The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.