What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general admission lawn (up to $35.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Weird Al” Yankovic
- You know “Weird Al” Yankovic as: the curly haired accordion-pumping king of pop parody
- Why his schtick has worked for more than three decades: credit is due to his virtuoso musicianship, his oddly powerful voice, his remarkable music videos, and his ceaselessly witty lyrical revisions
- Why 2014 was a banner year for him: his 14th album, Mandatory Fun, became the first record of his career to top the charts, aided by a series of eight music videos in lieu of releasing one single
- Top treatments on Mandatory Fun: Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” became the grammar-loving “Word Crimes,” Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” became the social-media spoofing “Tacky,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” became the tool-belt anthem “Handy”
- What the 2015 Mandatory World Tour was like: one part rock concert and all parts comedy show
- What Weird Al did when he found out some people didn’t attend: say “Apparently, they don’t know the meaning of the word ‘mandatory!!’” and extend it through 2016
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.