- $25 for one G-Pass for general admission lawn (up to $35.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Weird Al” Yankovic
- You know “Weird Al” Yankovic as: the curly haired accordion-pumping king of pop parody
- Why his schtick has worked for more than three decades: credit is due to his virtuoso musicianship, his oddly powerful voice, his remarkable music videos, and his ceaselessly witty lyrical revisions
- Why 2014 was a banner year for him: his 14th album, Mandatory Fun, became the first record of his career to top the charts, aided by a series of eight music videos in lieu of releasing one single
- Top treatments on Mandatory Fun: Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” became the grammar-loving “Word Crimes,” Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” became the social-media spoofing “Tacky,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” became the tool-belt anthem “Handy”
- What the 2015 Mandatory World Tour was like: one part rock concert and all parts comedy show
- What Weird Al did when he found out some people didn’t attend: say “Apparently, they don’t know the meaning of the word ‘mandatory!!’” and extend it through 2016
801 W Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204