Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the strange sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to "Weird Al" Yankovic: The Alpocalypse Tour (up to a $45 value)
- When: Friday, July 19, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Wilma Theatre
- Section: Orchestra-general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
"Weird Al" Yankovic: The Alpocalypse Tour
- Full name: Alfred Matthew Yankovic
- The non-weird way he got his start: the Dr. Demento radio show in 1976, with a song about his family's Plymouth Belvedere
- What he's known for: clever parodies of current pop songs, clever original songs
- Breakout hit: "Eat It", which won the Grammy for Best Comedy Recording
- The accolades: three Grammys, six platinum albums, one quote from Kurt Cobain calling Al a "musical genius"
- The accordion: Roland FR-7 V-Accordion
- Hits you might hear: "The Saga Begins", "Polka Face", "White and Nerdy"
- New cuts: "Party In The CIA", "Craigslist"