Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Take in illuminating performances with this GrouponLive deal.
- $59 for a weekend pass to Weird Bass Musical Festival featuring Dieselboy (up to a $118 value). Each weekend pass includes camping, showers, two drink tickets, and official Weird-branded merchandise such as a t-shirt and glasses.
- When: Friday, June 7 at 10:30 a.m. through Monday, June 10
- Where: Pelham, TN
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: Gates open at 9 a.m. on Friday, June 7
- Ticket values include all fees.
Weird Bass Music Festival
A private, partially wooded farm may be the last place one would expect to find DJs spinning bass-heavy jams. But for Weird Bass Music Festival attendees, the sprawling, verdant grounds are the ideal spot for a four-day extravaganza that pays homage to all types of bass music, including dubstep, trap, and electro house. Throughout each day and night, guests can groove in front of multiple stages that host dynamic performers¬–more than 60 by the time the fest is over.
Lineup (in Progress)
- Dieselboy: Saturday night’s headliner and co-founder of electro label SubHuman electrifies fans with his live mixes, often commanding three decks as he creates inimitable dubstep and drum ‘n’ bass concoctions. His lauded skills have whisked him around the world for stints at California’s Coachella, UK’s Global Gathering, Russia’s Pirate Station, and Korea’s Jisan Valley Rock Festival.
- Helicopter Showdown: Bay Area electronic quartet Helicopter Showdown owns the stage Friday night, walloping eardrums with bass-heavy creations that have earned them the nickname “Wu Tang of Bass.” In addition to their frequent collaborations with fellow electronic music heavyweight Sluggo, the act is known for gifting their fans with free music and even freer hugs.
- Click here to view the full lineup of performers