What You'll Get
- One ticket to WeishFest featuring Eddie Money
- When: Saturday, July 18, at noon
- Where: Standard Bank Stadium
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Click to view the lineup
- $15 for standard stadium seating (up to $25 value)
- $20 for field-level general admission (up to $35 value)
- $199 for a platinum ticket package, which includes a celebrity meet-and-greet (up to $249 value)
- Click to see what each ticket option includes
- Click to view the seating chart
WeishFest 2015 featuring Eddie Money
- The event: WeishFest (pronounced “Wish”), a music festival benefiting The Andrew Weishar Foundation
- The foundation’s mission: to provides resources to families with children or adolescents stricken with cancer
- The headliner: Eddie Money
- How long he’s been a fixture of American radio waves: since he unleashed his eponymous double-platinum debut in 1977
- Its singles: “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” and a cover of Smokey Robinson’s “You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me”
- Later singles: 1982’s “Shakin’” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” the inescapable 1986 duet with Ronnie Spector that still grabs audiences with its sugary power chords, new wave synth-line, and refrain from The Ronettes classic “Be My Baby”
- Also appearing: glam-metal icons Warrant, Motown act Chicago 6 ft. 1985 Chicago Bears Dan Hampton, Otis Wilson, and Steve McMichael, meet-&-greets with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team, food, drinks, fireworks, and more.
- Proceeds benefit families battling cancer.
- See more details
Weish4Ever – The Andrew Weishar Foundation
In his all-too-short lifetime, Andrew Weishar was the kind of kid that everyone looked up to. An honor student, a team captain, and a young man of immovable faith, his character and spirit seemed to inspire anyone lucky enough to meet him. Even when he was diagnosed with colorectal cancer at the age of 19, he faced it with an optimism that couldn’t be broken. Much of this good spirit resulted from the acts of kindness shown by his loved ones, and before he passed, his sole request was that people “pay forward” the outpouring of generosity shown to him during his fight. So that’s exactly what his friends and family did by founding Weish4Ever – The Andrew Weishar Foundation, a charity that provides financial relief, moral support, and activities to families with children or adolescents stricken with cancer. Through beneficiaries such as this, which consists of families battling the many burdens of cancer, and through their annual WeishFest event, the foundation aims to create an inertia of kindness and generosity that keeps Andrew’s spirit alive.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster/merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.