Rap superstars Rick Ross, Jeezy, Trick Daddy, and Trina co-headline this epic Miami music festival
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 101, 115, 201, 202, 217, or 218
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Welcome 2 Miami Music Festival
- Rick Ross: This heavyweight MC know for his Grammy-nominated album, God Forgives, I Dont, has been a busy man since since his debut in 2006. Ross comes full circle in 2019’s Port of Miami 2, which features appearances by Wale, Drake, Meek Mill, and more.
- Jeezy: Your first encounter with (Young) Jeezy’s brand of slickly produced street scriptures and cigar-plume flow was 2005’s “Soul Survivor.” Years later, the Grammy winner has amassed stacks of hit records, stacks of cash, and stacks of props from critics and President Obama alike. Expect his biggest hits and tracks from his latest victory, TM104: The Legend of the Snowman, which Jeezy claims to be his final album.
- Trick Daddy: 2001’s Thugs Are Us, featuring the breakthrough single “I’m a Thug,” turned this crunk Miami rapper into one of the biggest names in the Dirty South scene.
- Trina: Crowned “the most consistent female rapper of all time” by XXL Magazine, this hip-hop star and model has also landed on Billboard’s list of “31 Female Rappers Who Changed Hip-Hop.”
The Fine Print