What You'll Get
- One ticket to Welcome to Night Vale
- When: Monday, April 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Warner Grand Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for the balcony (up to $34 value)
- $19.50 for the orchestra (up to $42 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Welcome to Night Vale
- Night Vale’s location: a desert in the Southwest
- What the fictional town’s known for: paranormal happenings and conspiracy theories come to life
- How to get there: download a broadcast (podcast) of its radio show on iTunes or catch a live show
- Once you’re there: you may experience unexplained lights in the sky, seismic rumblings, and nostalgia for PTA bake sales
- Sample synopsis of an episode: “A stone monolith appears overnight in front of City Hall. Plus, a former high school quarterback playing college football, opening ceremonies at the Drawbridge, and updates from the desert otherworld.”
- What Dallas Morning News calls the podcast: “NPR meets The Mothman Prophecies.”
- The minds behind it: writers Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor, as well as Cecil Baldwin, who narrates as Night Vale’s radio host Cecil Gershwin Palmer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Warner Grand Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.