- One ticket to Welcome to Night Vale
- When: Monday, April 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Warner Grand Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for the balcony (up to $34 value)
- $19.50 for the orchestra (up to $42 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Welcome to Night Vale
- Night Vale’s location: a desert in the Southwest
- What the fictional town’s known for: paranormal happenings and conspiracy theories come to life
- How to get there: download a broadcast (podcast) of its radio show on iTunes or catch a live show
- Once you’re there: you may experience unexplained lights in the sky, seismic rumblings, and nostalgia for PTA bake sales
- Sample synopsis of an episode: “A stone monolith appears overnight in front of City Hall. Plus, a former high school quarterback playing college football, opening ceremonies at the Drawbridge, and updates from the desert otherworld.”
- What Dallas Morning News calls the podcast: “NPR meets The Mothman Prophecies.”
- The minds behind it: writers Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor, as well as Cecil Baldwin, who narrates as Night Vale’s radio host Cecil Gershwin Palmer