- $65.70 for a two-day general admission ticket (up to $123.20 value)
Welcome to Rockville
- Soundgarden: With the ten-lunged wail of Chris Cornell and the blistering riffs of Kim Thayall, the Grammy-winning legends behind “Black Hole Sun” and “Spoonman” defined the grunge era of the ’90s. After a 12-year break, the band came back with a vengeance with 2012’s King Animal, and has another album of blister-makers in the works.
- A Perfect Circle: Reunited and it feels so…ferocious, the Maynard James Keenan-led supergroup behind hits such as “Weak and Powerless” and “The Outsider” comes full circle with a lineup featuring co-founding guitarist Billy Howerdel, Smashing Pumpkins’ James Iha, and Puscifer’s Matt McJunkins.
- Also Appearing: The Offspring | Mastodon | Coheed & Cambria | The Pretty Reckless | Pierce the Veil | In Flames | Highly Suspect | Eagles of Death Metal | All That Remains | Starset | As Lions | Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
- Def Leppard: Joe Elliot’s vocal gusto, Phil Collen’s matchbook-striking riffs, and Rick “The Thunder God” Allen’s drumming bombast helped these Brit-metal gods sell more than 100 million records and keep the charts clogged for decades with anthems such as “Pour Some Sugar on Me” and “Animal.”
- Chevelle: The three-piece rock outfit revs audiences’ engines with a stripped-down brand of metal in songs such as “Send the Pain Below” and “Face to the Floor.”
- Also Appearing: Papa Roach | Alter Bridge | Seether | Three Days Grace | Amon Armath | In This Moment | Dillinger Escape Plan | Gojira | Motionless in White | Nothing More | Rival Sons | Beartooth | Every Time I Die | Attila