What You'll Get
Wells Fargo Golf Championship
- Inaugural Year—2003
- Venue—Quail Hollow Golf Club in Charlotte, NC
- Course Length—7,442 yards
- First Winner—David Toms
- Format—72 holes completed over four days in a stroke-play contest, with the field cut after 36 holes
- Lowest 18-Hole Score—62 (32-30), shot by Rory McIlroy in the 4th round in 2010
- Lowest 72-Hole Score—272 (16 Under), shot by Anthony Kim in 2008
- Notable Holes—Nos. 16, 17, and 18 are collectively known as the “Green Mile.” They are, respectively, a 508-yard par 4, a 221-yard par 3 with a tee shot that’s almost entirely over water, and a 493-yard par 4 to finish out the round.
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.