Wells Fargo Golf Championship
- Inaugural Year—2003
- Venue—Quail Hollow Golf Club in Charlotte, NC
- Course Length—7,442 yards
- First Winner—David Toms
- Format—72 holes completed over four days in a stroke-play contest, with the field cut after 36 holes
- Lowest 18-Hole Score—62 (32-30), shot by Rory McIlroy in the 4th round in 2010
- Lowest 72-Hole Score—272 (16 Under), shot by Anthony Kim in 2008
- Notable Holes—Nos. 16, 17, and 18 are collectively known as the “Green Mile.” They are, respectively, a 508-yard par 4, a 221-yard par 3 with a tee shot that’s almost entirely over water, and a 493-yard par 4 to finish out the round.
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.