What You'll Get
Though often regarded as instinct, fighting is actually a skill acquired in the womb, where all babies must defeat their evil selves in order to be born. Witness the fruits of that labor with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a night of professional boxing headlined by a Welterweight USBA Championship match between Fredrick Lawson and Randall Bailey
- When: Friday, August 8 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Myth Live Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $35 value)
- $45 for one premium general-admission seat (up to a $75 value)
- $65 for one raised stage seat (up to a $100 value)
- $80 for one ringside seat (up to a $125 value)
Fredrick Lawson vs. Randall Bailey
St. Paul will become the battleground for some of boxing's top talents on August 8, when a total of eight hard-hitting fights unfold at the Myth Live Event Center. In the 12-round main event, Fredrick Lawson (22-0) will trade punches with former-two-time World Champion Randall "The KO King" Bailey (44-8) for the vacated USBA Welterweight Title. Lawson will enter the ring ranked as the 13th best Welterweight boxer in the world. Though that match-up will end the evening with a hard-hitting battle, the undercard might be just as impressive. It features Javontae Starks, Brad Patraw, Joe Amouta, and a collection of other top boxers from around Minnesota, meaning fans will get a glimpse of these fighters before they move on to prime-time or use their strength to become world-famous whack-a-mole players.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Myth Live Event Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Omega Presents' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.