- $40 for one ticket to see Wendy Williams (up to $73.40 total value)
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium
- Seating: balcony level
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Wendy Williams on TV: she’s the quintessential daytime talk-show host behind the Emmy-nominated, nationally syndicated Wendy Williams Show
- Wendy Williams on the big screen: she appeared in Think Like a Man, Think Like a Man Too, and The Cookout
- Wendy Williams on stage: still sporting her heels and her snappy sass, but liberated by newfound freedom from the FCC
- The format: much like on her show, Wendy lounges in a plush chair and punctuates her straight-talking commentary with a slideshow of pictures
- What you can expect: true stories from the Queen of All Media’s real life, sharp-tongued one-liners, and all the things Wendy can’t say on network television
- Will she go blue: oh, yes
- **In Williams’ words, according to the Journal Sentinel: “I talk about everything from sex to death to private parts and what I like and what I don’t like.”
Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium
385 N Church St.
Spartanburg, SC 29303