All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for rear- or side-orchestra seating (up to $86.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Wendy Williams on TV: she’s the quintessential daytime talk-show host behind the Emmy-nominated, nationally syndicated Wendy Williams Show
- Wendy Williams on the big screen: she appeared in Think Like a Man, Think Like a Man Too, and The Cookout
- Wendy Williams on stage: still sporting her heels and her snappy sass, but liberated by newfound freedom from the FCC
- The format: much like on her show, Wendy lounges in a plush chair and punctuates her straight-talking commentary with a slideshow of pictures
- What you can expect: true stories from the Queen of All Media’s real life, sharp-tongued one-liners, and all the things Wendy can’t say on network television
- Will she go blue: oh, yes
- In Williams’ words, according to the Journal Sentinel: “I talk about everything from sex to death to private parts and what I like and what I don’t like.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at 12 p.m. on 8/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, redeem at box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.