What You'll Get
- Admission to West Coast Elvis Tribute
- When: Saturday, March 29, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Sheraton Hotel Sonoma
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
* $19 for one ticket and one small gift (up to $30 value) * $39 for two tickets and two small gifts (up to $60 value)<p>
West Coast Elvis Tribute
- What it is: an afternoon of raffles, giveaways, and tributes to the King
- Who is performing: Rob Ely, channeling ’50s-era-Elvis; Michael Bartle, adopting the persona of ’70s-era-Elvis; and Ian Fraser-Thomson, an Elvis contemporary
- Who else will be Elvis: tribute artist Shawn Hughes, who dons custom costumes designed by the same firm that made the King’s iconic Aloha jumpsuit
- How to get a few degrees closer to Elvis: snap a photo with Charlotte Stewart of LIttle House on the Prairie fame, who appeared with Presley in 1968’s Speedway; meet Betty Grant, a friend of the King’s; chat up the cardboard cutout of Elvis
- How to learn more about the legend: see a presentation from Sue McCasland, author of Elvis, Live At Sahara Tahoe
- Why you should feel good about attending: 100% of raffle proceeds benefit Operation: With Love From Home, an organization that sends care packages to troops stationed abroad<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/29 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Sheraton Hotel Sonoma. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects West Coast Elvis Tribute's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.