- $23.40 for one G-Pass ticket for rear-orchestra seating at The Pink Floyd Concert Experience starring House of Floyd on Saturday, November 7 at 8 p.m. (up to $49.10 value)
- $23.40 for one G-Pass ticket for rear-orchestra seating at The Way We Were: A Tribute to Barbra Streisand and Frank Sinatra on Sunday, November 22 at 3 p.m. (up to $49.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- House of Floyd: a live recreation of a Pink Floyd concert complete with special effects and laser lighting to complement renditions of “Dark Side of the Moon,” “The Wall,” and “Wish You Were Here”
- The Way We Were: Rebecca “Babs” Clark and Gary “Blue Eyes” Anthony paint an intimate portrait of two of the greatest performers of the 20th century in songs such as “Memories” and “My Way”
- The Theatre: itself a tribute to comedy legend Bob Hope, the theatre was built in 1930 and features an original marble mosaic in the center of the lobby
Bob Hope Theatre
242 E Main St.
Stockton, CA 95202