- One or two tickets to the West Indies Cricket Legends exhibition game
- When: Sunday, January 25th 2015, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Central Broward Regional Park and Stadium
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for one grounds ticket ($16.82 value)
- $15 for one stands ticket ($27.37 value)
- $18 for two grounds tickets ($33.64 value)
- $28 for two stands tickets ($54.74 value)
West Indies Cricket Legends Exhibition Game
On Sunday January 25th 2015, some of the best players in West Indies cricket history will converge upon Fort Lauderdale for an exhibition game. The match takes place on the circular pitch at Central Broward Park, the only cricket stadium in the United States certified by the International Cricket Council.
With a history that stretches back to the late 19th Century, the West Indies cricket team set the sport’s benchmark for several decades. Comprised of players from various Caribbean countries and British and non-British dependencies, this multinational squad has produced dozens of global cricket icons. At the West Indies Cricket Legends exhibition game, some of those icons will be on hand to flash their skills and sign each other’s shin guards, including Brian Lara, Sir Garfield Sobers, Clive Lloyd, Gordon Greenridge, and Lawrence Rowe. In fact, the event has been organized by Rowe’s foundation and A-Class Events. The Lawrence Rowe Legendary Cricket Foundation provides support to local children who have fallen behind academically.