- $10 for one G-Pass to see a Westbury Children’s Series play (up to $18.50 value)
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Sleeping Beauty on Tuesday, July 21, at 11 a.m. Seating in rows L–V of section C or F.
- Pinocchio on Tuesday, July 28, at 11 a.m. Seating in rows M–V of section C or F.
- Beauty and the Beast on Tuesday, August 4, at 11 a.m. Seating in rows M–V of section C or F.
- Peter Pan on Tuesday, August 11, at 11 a.m. Seating in rows M–V of section C or F.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
- Sleeping Beauty: A princess is cursed by a scorned fairy to a hundred-year slumber, and the only thing that can awaken her and restore peace to the kingdom is the prince destined to be her true love.
- Pinocchio: A woodcarver makes a puppet who longs to be a real boy—and a blue fairy says she’ll make it happen if he can prove himself to be brave and unselfish (and if he can keep his nose under control).
- Beauty and the Beast: Belle, a beautiful young bookworm, feels trapped by life in her small French village. But when her beloved father goes missing, she discovers the magical truth: he’s been imprisoned by a horrible beast, who actually wouldn’t be so beastly if not for a curse that can only be broken by true love.
- Peter Pan: In this adaptation of J.M. Barrie’s classic tale, mischievous Peter leads Wendy, Michael, and John to Neverland, where he flies rings around the villainous Captain Hook and forever thwarts adulthood with his band of Lost Boys.