What You'll Get
- $12–15 for one general admission ticket (up to $26 value)
- Taylor 2 (Saturday, November 21, at 8 p.m.): Critically acclaimed, six-person ensemble, started by legendary choreographer Paul Taylor, that brings the master’s mix of modern dance, vaudeville, and existential comedy to stages all over the world.
- Newpoli: A Traditional Italian Christmas (Saturday, December 5, at 8 p.m.): With traditional instruments and original spoken dialects, musicians perform folk music from Southern Italy.
- Julius Caesar (Saturday, January 23, at 8 p.m..): In Shakespeare’s classic political drama, the titular Roman ruler grapples with the burden of power, and his once close friend Marcus Brutus begins to fear that Caesar will turn the republic into a monarchy—a misunderstanding with tragic results.
- Winter Interlude — Romantic Period (Sunday, February 7, at 3 p.m.): This mid-winter concert warms up audiences with some of the Romantic Period’s most well-loved compositions. This show takes place in the Classroom Building - Room 200.
- Stepcrew: Valentine’s Day Dance Spectacular (Sunday, February 14, at 3 p.m.): Backed by Celtic vocals and fiddles, a six-strong cast of Irish stepdancers and modern tap artists brings the rhythm on Valentine’s Day.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.